Automotive Sales Consultant
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team.
Every employee with the Glockner Family of dealership is absolutely critical to its success. We’ve been family owned & operated for over 170 years and we take great pride in our reputation. Our great clientele within our very affluent community make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental and Critical Insurance
- 401(K) - company matches 10% every Pay
- Acute Wellness Program
- Paid vacation
- Discounts on products and services
- Employee vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid Training
SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
SALES CONSULTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen